On completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Describe goals and objectives of a risk communication plan;
- Apply an effective methodology and framework to the development of a risk communication plan; and
- Create a comprehensive plan for strategic communication.
There are 5 topics in Module A. Each topic is made up of Videos and Discussion points.
After this you should complete the Learning Activity as instructed . Usually this involves creating and uploading a Word Document. Get started by watching the introduction video.
View Section ModulesModules:Page: 1
On completion of this face-to-face workshop, you should be able to:
- Create a social media strategy directed at target audiences; and
- Apply social media tactics to achieve risk communications objectives.
View Section ModulesModules:URL: 1
This section is for people who intent to be trainers in this topic. Any useful resources or downloads will be placed in this section.
Some people have full access rights as 'teachers' in this course while others have limited access needed for grading and basic facilitation ie 'non-editing ' teachers.View Section ModulesModules:Forum: 1File: 1URLs: 6Folders: 2